Sunday, June 21, 2015

Efke PL24M in Rodinal 1:50...

It has been a challenge in recent weeks to keep up writing my blog posts.  We have living in a home that is a construction zone, and as we don't have a kitchen right now, we have been eating our meals mostly at my Mom's place, and occasionally in restaurants.  In fact the girls are sleeping most nights out at my Mom's place as well.  I have been staying at home, as I have so many things that I am working on, it makes my morning commute to work a little faster and shorter, and I've had a lot of hockey games as well.
Way back at the beginning of June I processed a batch of Efke PL25M 4" x 5" sheet film.  This was processed in Rodinal developer, 1:50, for 7:00 minutes at 24C.  Most of the film in this batch was from our spring trip to the Oregon coast but there was one image from a spring day trip down to the badlands.  A couple of these are duplicates of previously posted images, just shot on a different type of film...












No comments: