Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Family Reunion and Mountain Panoramas

Every spring my family heads out, usually to the mountains, for a family reunion.  The past couple of years we have been renting adjacent cabins at Alpine Village Resort in Jasper National Park.  The group includes myself, my wife and three daughters, my two brothers and their wives and kids, and my parents.  My Dad is going to be 82 years old in a couple of weeks.  He has Alzheimers and his mental condition is worsening.  We all want to get together with the whole family, at least once a year, as long as he can still do it.  While we were enjoying our family time in the mountains, I managed to wander off a couple of times to make some photographs.  There was not the time to get too serious about it, and mostly I played around with my Gaeorsi 624 Panoramic camera.  I processed three rolls of T-Max 100 when we got home.  I've attached scans of a few of the best images...







No comments: