Sunday, November 5, 2023

Vancouver Island Trip - Comox Marina

After Chris and I finished up at the FBI, and episode BP8.0 was wrapped up, we headed back to the guest house to meet up with Arturo.  He had just finished up his work for the day and was immensely disappointed that he had missed out on the Beer Parlour Project.  
When we were down at the Comox Marina a couple of days prior, Arturo had seen the rigging on a sailboat he wanted to shoot, but the light was not very good at the time.  So we took him back down to the marina to allow him an opportunity to shoot it.  We met Bob, the owner of the sailboat.  He and his spouse live on the boat year round, and in the winter months, when they are not sailing, they just hang around the marina.  He was a really interesting character to talk to, and we enjoyed chatting with him while Arturo photographed his boat. 
I didn't bring my big camera down to the marina and never did shoot anything there. But I was preoccupied watching the hundreds of jellyfish that we gracefully bobbing around in the water.  I recall that the girls and I were witness to the same thing when we visited back in 2016.





No comments: