Friday, January 8, 2021

150,000 Page Views

At some point around January 6th my blog received its 150,000th page view.  My first post was in late July of 2010.  Here we are 10-1/2 years later, and this milestone is reached.  It is encouraging to see that so many people stop by to visit me blog and read the nonsense I ramble on about.  I realize that many people check in on a regular basis, so this does not represent that many individuals.  But still, it is somewhat flattering to remain at least a little valid.  Thanks to everyone that visits...!
I also have an account on Flickr.  It is specifically a photography platform and there are many exceptional photographers that include their work there.  With Flickr people visit and just browse images from all over the world.  With my blog, viewers are specifically looking for me, or some subject that I have written about.  For anyone interested I have included a link to my Flickr account.  Most of the images there have been included on my blog at one time or another.  I have 467 images posted on Flickr, dating back to January of 2015 and to date I have had over 1,375,600 views.  Certainly a much wider audience, but a little more impersonal.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130527519@N08/

No comments: