Monday, April 8, 2019

Last Weekend

Last weekend, while I stayed home to play hockey, Margarit and the two younger girls went down to Drumheller for the weekend.  They stayed in our trailer in East Coulee.  I guess it was a fairly low key weekend with a little hiking, lunch at the Last Chance Saloon, and just hanging out.  I had a meeting of the Monochrome Guild at my place on Friday night.  We are making some progress in preparing our portfolio boxes and starting work on some themes.
On Saturday morning Hailey and I went for breakfast, and the I worked at the shop for a while.  I routed all the hardwood frames for the last section of kitchen cabinet, and also cut my lunch counter slab to size.
On Sunday I dropped Hailey off at work at 11:00AM, and then continued on to my hockey game.  After we won the game, I went back to the shop for a while and continued working for a bit, before heading back to pick up Hailey at the end of her shift.  We went out for something to eat in the evening, and shortly after we got home, the girls returned from the badlands.  The weekend was full and the time just seemed to fly by.  Attached are a few phone snapshots that Margarit sent to me while the girls were down south.




No comments: