Saturday, March 14, 2020

More Printing

On the weekend of February 29 and March 1 I returned to my darkroom and continued with some printing.  Seven of my negatives have been selected for inclusion in the historic "coal" project that my friends and I are working on.  This is not the final image selection, as the project is still ongoing.  But recently Nigel, Arturo, Court and I got together and made an initial image selection so that we can begin the process of applying for some exhibition opportunities.  A week ago I printed the first three negatives, and this past weekend I printed two more.  Those prints are currently in the washer and will be dried and finished in the next day or so.  One more printing session for me and I will have my part of the project wrapped up for now.


No comments: