Saturday, April 8, 2017

Friday Day Trip

Yesterday I took the day off from work, continuing with my plan to slow down.  I want to gradually work my way into retirement and for now, after 36 years of full time, I am beginning to take a little more personal time.  Once the girls went to school, Margarit and I headed out for an afternoon drive.  It wasn't a complete escape as several time during the afternoon I had to take calls on my cell phone, from customers...  But we did manage to do a little exploring up to the northeast of the city.  We stopped at three or four different farm yards and explored some old buildings.  The big view camera came out and I took a few shots.  It sures makes a weekend a lot more relaxing when that extra day is added...!  Something I need to continue....










1 comment:

Chris BIGDoer Doering said...

Nice stuff up your way. Always love following your explorations. That bus is amazing!