Sunday, April 2, 2017

Utah Photographs

I made three trips to Utah in recent years.  All three times I stayed in Kanab, and spent about a week exploring southern Utah and the Arizona Strip.  The first time was in October of 2013 when I went with my friends Rob and Brad.  I was so impressed with the place that the following spring, in April of 2014, I took my girls back down there.  Then, in October of 2015 I made a return trip with Rob and Brad.
Earlier this spring I spent numerous evenings going through all the negatives that I took on those three trips.  I have scanned one version of each setup and now have an archive of these scans.  I also took a few color images during those trips and am still in the process of scanning those.  My thought is to do a self-published book, a photo album of sorts, of all of these images.  I will probably just end up doing one copy for myself, but if there is any interest, perhaps I will consider printing additional copies and selling them.  This image, a detail shot of a yucca plant, was the second image that I took on that first trip, way back in 2013.  As I continue to work on this project I will post additional images from time to time...


No comments: