Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Odds and Ends...

About 10 days ago I was cleaning up a mixed batch of film processing.  I ran off my remaining few sheets of Agfapan 25, as well as some Efke PL25M.  The Efke sheets turned out a little on the thin side and it was only then that I realized they were under developed.  I have to pay more attention to not only the development time, but also the temperature.  Nevertheless there were a few images that have some potential. The rest of the shots were all duplicates of images taken on other types of film, or given different development.

Red Rock Coulee, Summer 2013

Colin Range, Medicine Lake, Fall Photo Weekend 2012

Spring Photo Weekend 2012.
My friend Rob included an almost identical version of this shot in our
Procession West project - though his didn't include as much foreground water.

A panorama of an abandoned farm, taken on the way home from the
Fall Prospecting Weekend in 2012.

Pyramid Mountain in Jasper from Old Fort Point
Fall Photo Weekend 2012

Windy Point
Taken while travelling with my German relatives in the summer of 2013

No comments: