Saturday, February 1, 2014

Winter Hockey - Game 22

The Renegades played an early hockey game this morning.  It was a bit of a challenge to get up at 5:30AM, so that I could be at the rink, dressed and ready for the puck to drop at 7:30AM.  This was particularly challenging considering that I was up rather late last night, for the Monochrome Guild meeting here at my place.  But... it turned out to be well worth the effort.  We actually ended up with 16 players... a full bench... though a couple were late, and a couple were a little green around the gills.  We rolled over the Bulldogs, defeating them by a score of 11-3.  This puts us back into playoff contention with eight games left in the winter season.  
Kind of early to be thinking about it I suppose, but I just sent in a deposit to the league this week, to secure a spot for the Renegades in the upcoming 2014 Summer Season.

No comments: