Monday, June 4, 2012

Riding Lessons at Kel-J-Do

Its time to get around to posting some snapshots from recent activities.  Back on May 24th, my father's 83rd Birthday, and the day before our family trip to Jasper, I took the girls to their riding lessons at Kel-J-Do Stables.  Finally spring is arriving and they are able to enjoy the lessons outdoors, in better weather.  While Hailey and Annelise were riding, Helena spent her time feeding and petting the two ponies, Charlie and Dottie...
The next lesson, a week later on May 31st, I wasn't able to take the girls as I was frantically getting the trailer ready for the Dad and Kids camping weekend.  The girls still managed to go riding, it was just that Margarit had to take them while I got the trailer organized and picked up weekend groceries.





No comments: