Thursday, May 31, 2012

Frogs...

Almost two weeks ago I took the girls out for a day trip to Elk Island National Park.  I was still reeling with dizzy spells and a fever related to the virus I was fighting.  But, we needed to get away, and since the long weekend camping trip didn't materialize, this was the next best thing.  I took my Hasselblad along and took a few photographs.  The four of us went for a walk along one of the cutlines in the northern part of the park.  As the trail dipped down into a low area, near a slough, we noticed all these little baby wood frogs hopping about all over the place.  The girls just had a blast catching them, letting them go, and then catching the next one.  I tried to convince Hailey to kiss one of them... just to see if it would turn into a prince.  She wanted to do it, then chickened out, then wanted to do it, but ultimately couldn't bring herself to do it.  But it was a really fun afternoon with the three of them.






No comments: