Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Renegades - Game Ten

The Renegades played Game Ten of the ERHL Winter Season on Monday night.  It was one of those awful ice times... at 10:30 PM.  We played the Bulldogs.  Despite jumping out to an early lead we eventually fell behind.  One of our forwards was ejected from the game, the result of an accidental stick infraction.  I moved up from my defense position to play on left wing.  I ended up scoring two goals, the first on my first shift on wing, a nice feed from our center, right at the end of the second period.  I banged in a garbage goal later in the third and ended the night with two goals, an assist and a body checking penalty.  Almost a "Gordie Howe Hat Trick".  But, the team ended up on the wrong side of a 7-5 score and we went down to defeat.

No comments: