Wednesday, October 20, 2021

October Game Camera Photos

I was out at Nordegg for over a week, starting before the Thanksgiving Long Weekend.  The girls came out for the holiday and we had our big Thanksgiving feast together.  I stayed a few days extra and continued working on the guest cottage.  I got most of the electrical rough in completed, and will be heading back out soon to finish the rest.  I headed back home to the city on October 17th to catch up on some chores around home, to pick up some supplies, and to spend some time with the girls.  Before leaving the cottage I pulled the memory card from the game camera.
It included the usual photos, mostly of deer, with a few of the fox.  The rest were just birds... ravens and magpies, with quite a few shots of the neighbors dogs.  The doe that survived what I assume was a cougar attack seemed to be fairly well healed now.  She comes around on a regular basis and is not showing a limp or any serious after effects.  The images attached below are some of the more interesting ones.  The date on the game camera got messed up when the batteries died a month ago.  When I replaced the batteries I forgot to reset the date.  Eventually I did that, but got the month wrong.  So, any of these photos with a 2015 date were actually captured in late September of 2021.  The time shown is not correct.  The rest have the right day and time and show a 2021 year.  But the month is wrong... it shows as November but was really October.  I will have to reset the camera that next time that I go out.











No comments: