Monday, August 2, 2021

Water Tank

As a favor to one of the new neighbors that I have not yet met, I agreed to bring a water tank out to Nordegg.  Mostly it was my contractor Scott that needed the tank as it has to go in the basement of the cottage he is constructing, before they can close in the subfloor.  
The manufacturer of the water tanks is located in Morinville, and I picked up the one for my cottage a few weeks ago.  This second tank is considerably larger than the small tank we put in our guest cottage.  This one is approx. 8 feet in diameter and 7 feet high and has a capacity of 2100 gallons.  I had to bring my little utility trailer home in order to haul it.
I blasted out to Morinville and picked up the tank on Tuesday July 27th.  I will take it back out to Nordegg next time I go.






No comments: