Saturday, December 7, 2019

2020 Calendar

For the past five years or so I have been printing an annual calendar.  I get about 20 copies made up and give them away to family and a few close friends.  Every month features one of my large format black and white images.  For the past two or three years I have printed calendars in "Landscape" format.  This year I decided to print in "Portrait" format so that I could feature some of my vertical images.  I have included images that date back about three years.  This is partly to showcase some of my verticals, but also because I didn't do all that much shooting in 2018, and haven't processed most of my work yet from 2019.  Here is a scan of the cover.  This is a shot of Jasper Lake in Jasper National Park.  I took the image in October 2016 on the Monochrome Guild's Fall Photo Weekend.

...

No comments: