Thursday, January 24, 2019

Forgotten Dresses

I spent most of my evenings last week working on my print for the InFocus show.  One night I made an unsharp mask, needed for part of the printing process.  That was washed and dried and then the next night I made the print itself.  The following night I finished that print, which required a second fixing bath, a toning in selenium, a clearing bath and then an extended wash.  Later in the week when the wash was finished, and the print dried, I spent part of the weekend drymounting, matting and framing it.  It was finally ready last Sunday night and I delivered it on Monday.  In my rush I completely forgot to take a photograph of the finished print.  But I have a couple of extra copies that I made while I was at it, and have included a snap shot of one of those.......


No comments: