Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yet More Infrared Negatives

Earlier this week I processed yet another batch of 4" x 5" Kodak High Speed Infrared negatives.  This now sees me almost completely caught up on my processing of THIS film.  I have just a few exposed negatives left and they were all shot in recent weeks.  I now need to save up some more until I have a large enough batch to process again.  So, in the interim I will turn my attention to some of the other types of film that I have accumulated for processing.
I didn't have time to scan and post all of the negatives tonight.  I've scanned all of the recent ones from 2014.  This includes several taken on the Monochrome Guild Spring Photo Weekend spent shooting out in the area of Fairmont Hot Springs, British Columbia.  There are also a few that were taken during recent weekend camping trips, including a couple of overview shots of the town of East Coulee, with my building visible near the center.
There are a few more negatives in this batch that I have not yet had time to scan.  These half dozen images are all from last October's trip down to Utah.  I hope to find time to scan and post these in the coming days.....












No comments: