Thursday, August 21, 2014

Reminiscing

Last October I travelled down to Utah with my friends Rob and Brad.  Rob and I have known each other for a number of years.  We are both photographers and over the past couple of years we have collaborated on our Procession West show, which has met with some success at several gallery exhibitions in the last year or so.  Shortly after our trip to Utah Rob decided to relocate from the Edmonton area to the interior of British Columbia.  Rob works out of town a lot and this affords limited opportunity for us to get together.  This past weekend we got together down in East Coulee and spent a couple of days out photographing.  I will be posting some of the snapshots from that trip in the coming days.
Earlier today, Rob sent me a few snapshots from our trip down to Utah last fall.  One of these was a shot of me photographing in Buckskin Gulch.  Coincidentally I had just processed one of the negatives that I shot on this exact occasion.  Here is a copy of Rob's snapshot and a scan of my Fuji Neopan Acros negative shot at that very setup.....



No comments: