Monday, March 20, 2023

Bathroom Vanity

The last day before I left Nordegg I started on the bathroom vanity.  I got the base built and set into place and I got all the plywood parts cut for the vanity.  I even managed to get the plastic laminate glued onto the floor panel and the intermediate shelf.  
When I return to Nordegg I will start painting all of these parts and then cut rabbets and dados so that I can begin assembling everything.  Once that vanity is done, the only cabinet work remaining will be to build a tall narrow pantry to go beside the fridge.  After that I just need to finish painting the interior doors and hang them.  At that point a thorough cleaning will be in order.  Sweep up and vacuum all the sawdust and remove some of the woodworking tools.  I can then begin installation of the flooring.
Slowly but surely it is all coming together and by later this year the place will be liveable...





No comments: