Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Printing Again

It seems I've been printing a lot this winter.  I typically do most of my printing over the winter months.  Once the weather warms up I prefer to get outside and go shooting.  I tend to keep up to some film processing over the summer months, but mostly that gets done in the fall.  Unless I have a specific project to print for, I generally don't print a lot in the summer.
Earlier this winter I was printing for the changeover of my work at Mimi's Pub.  Then more recently I have been printing for the Apparitions project, for the work going to the Art Gallery of Alberta.  Now I am working on another project.  Dinosaur Valley Studios in East Coulee has a contract with the local Tim Horton's restaurant.  We are doing some dinosaur themed displays for inside the restaurant.  Part of that contract includes a selection of 15 framed pictures.  Thirteen of the 15 will be prints of mine, and I am currently working on those.  It took a long time for the consultant to decide which images they wanted, and how they wanted them framed.  Now that they have reached that decision, the rush is on to get the work done in time.  The prints won't be ready to hang by the time the restaurant re-opens following the renovation, as that will be next week, and I only got the final instructions a few days ago.  But I'm doing my best to have everything ready by the end of the month.








No comments: