Friday, March 10, 2023

Apparitions - The Art Gallery of Alberta - THREE

This is the third of my prints that will be going to The Art Gallery of Alberta.  These floor scrubbers are up at the mine site near Nordegg and Arturo and I shot there in the fall of 2022.  We were specifically looking for subject matter that would work for the Apparitions project.  I shot this one with a 200mm lens on Kodak T-Max 100, developed in 510 Pyro.  This is a relatively straight print with just a little dodging along the left edge, and a bit of a burn in the bottom right corner.  I did use an unsharp mask for this, as well as for the other two prints in the set.  The title of this one is simply... "Floor Scrubbers".
I'm quite happy with the way that all three of them turned out and hopefully this contributes to a future working relationship with the Art Gallery.



No comments: