Friday, December 11, 2020

January Calendar Image

The custom calendars that I had printed again this year, arrived a couple of weeks ago.  I immediately began distributing them.  All of the ones that had to be mailed internationally, and out of province, hit the mail right away.  The last time I was out at Nordegg I started dropping some off with friends and neighbors.  Today I delivered a few to friends and family around town.  I printed 32 copies of the calendar.  I kept three or four for ourselves, and will be giving away all of the rest.  This is the image that I used on the January page of the calendar.  This is a detail shot of the Colin Range, beside Medicine Lake, in Jasper National Park.  This was taken during the Monochrome Guild Fall Photo Weekend in 2019.  The trees in the bottom center of this image are full size spruce and fir trees, probably 25 to 30 feet high.  This gives some sense of scale to the image.



No comments: