Friday, October 25, 2019

Print Changeover at Mimi's Pub

Last week I changed over the prints at Mimi's Pub.  This has become a favorite hangout of ours and Margarit and I stop by at least once a week.  We have become friends with the owners and the staff and some of the regular clients.  This time around the print installation didn't go all that well.  I used some adhesive hangers just like last time, but already three of the prints have let go and fallen off the wall.  I think that perhaps I was not careful enough with the installation.  The glass has been broken out of three of the frames, but fortunately there was no damage to the prints.  I originally assembled these with rather costly non-glare high transparency glass, so this has become a rather costly error on my part.  Despite the challenges it is great to get my work on display again and this will be an ongoing venue for me...




No comments: