Tuesday, October 8, 2019

More Game Camera Photos

Here's a few more photos captured by my Game Camera out at Nordegg.  Pulled the memory card and downloaded these... all taken through September and into October.  Mostly just more of the same but I always find it interesting what has been wandering around.  I put a salt block back out a week ago as all summer long the deer kept coming by on almost a daily basis.  Once winter sets in and the bears are settled in for their big nap, I'll start putting out some oats again....
A couple weeks back I got some photos of a white tailed doe with some fresh wounds.  Caught her again, this time with the nasty wound healed up a bit.  Looks as though she escaped an attack from a cougar, or maybe a bear...  Hopefully it didn't weaken her too much and she makes it through the winter.  I'll do my part and start feeding them soon...  The bucks have been starting to get into the spirit of the season and have begun jousting... wish I could have witnessed that first hand...









1 comment:

Off the Beaten Path - with Chris & Connie said...

Wow, that's so cool. Right in your backyard!