Sunday, October 29, 2017

Badlands Hike

That recent batch of Bergger Panchro 4" x 5" film that I processed included two shots from a recent hike in the badlands.  After we had cleaned up from the premiere showing of Forgotten Prairie at the East Coulee School a couple weeks ago, Chris, Connie, Rueben and I went for a hike out into the badlands to try and find this old house.  I had a pretty good idea where it was, and sure enough we eventually found it.  It was down in the Red Deer River Valley bathed in beautiful clear, fall light.  I did three set ups with my big camera and exposed a number of negatives.  These are the only two that I have processed so far.  Initially I'm quite pleased with these images...



1 comment:

Chris BIGDoer Doering said...

Oh yeah, that's a keeper. Cool place - gotta love a stone building. BTW, your Fusilier photo is sitting right above me here at my desk. Looks great! Thanks for the gift.