Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Winter Hockey - Playoff Game Two

The Renegades played our second post season game last night against the Thunder.  It was an early ice time, at 6:30PM, and I had to bring my gear with me to work and head straight to the rink from my office.  I am recovering from a bad cold and did not feel great yesterday so I booked an extra defenceman and only played a couple of shifts.  
We jumped out to an early 4-0 lead, and then hung on for a 4-2 victory.  This eliminates the Thunder from the playoffs.  We now await the outcome of the game between the Canadians and the Hungry Beavers.  The winner of that game will move on to the final round.  The loser of that game will face us on Friday.  That game will see one more team eliminated, and decide the second team for the final round.

No comments: