Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Teaser

The first time I went down to Utah, back in October, I was visually overwhelmed by the fantastic landscape.  I shot a lot of film, but over the past few months as I have worked at processing it all, I find that there are only a handful that I really want to print.  On this recent trip I found myself much more focused and I think I did a better job of composing my images.  I didn't shoot nearly as many negatives, but I hope to have more that are worthy of fine art prints.  I was really anxious to see if this would in fact hold true so last night I processed a small batch of Fuji Neopan Acros negatives.  I finished washing the film tonight and threw it into my drying cabinet.  They are just barely dry now and I scanned one of the most promising to have a quick look at it.  Here is an image of the petroglyph site down at the Confluence Arch in Wire Pass.  Over the coming weeks as I process and scan the rest of my film, I will post more images.  For now this is just a teaser...


No comments: