Thursday, August 13, 2015

August Day Trip

Last Sunday I headed out in the afternoon for a solo daytrip.  I had a bunch of camera gear with me in the truck and headed out with no particular destination in mind.  I drove around for quite a while, exploring backroads, and eventually found myself up in Two Hills County.  I ended up on the road for the entire afternoon and well into the evening, and didn't even get back home until around 9:00PM.  Unfortunately I didn't find anything particularly photogenic.  I stopped in a few places and wandered around with my digital camera, taking a few snapshots.  The big view camera only made it out of the truck once, and that was mostly just to take some test shots for experimentation with new film and developer combinations.  I'm getting anxious to get out and do some serious shooting again, as it has been quite some time since I have shot anything of consequence.  Maybe next weekend...






 



No comments: