Thursday, April 16, 2015

Kodak 100 TMX in 510 Pyro

Last Friday, shortly after our return from Oregon, I was itching to process some of my film, and see what sort of results I got....   I pulled the 7 sheets of Kodak 100 TMX that I had shot with ReadyLoad packets.  I added this to the 8 sheets that I had on hand, from the very end of 2014, and the winter of 2015.  I mixed up a batch of Jay DeFehr's 510 Pyro formula that I have been experimenting with, and set about to processing these 15 sheets of 4" x 5" film.  I'm quite happy with the results and will continue to work with this combination.  Some of these have been previously posted to my Flickr account...
Seven of these are from the recent Oregon trip.  Six were taken over the past few months.  I chose not to bother scanning a couple as they were duplicates shots of images that I have already posted.














No comments: