Monday, June 4, 2012

Snapshots from the Jasper Family Reunion

I continue to catch up on posting snapshots from recent events.  At the end of May my brothers and their families, and my parents, and my girls and I all spent a weekend together up in Jasper.  We have been doing this in recent years, while by father is still able to travel.  Mostly we just took it easy, visited, relaxed and watched the cousins have fun together.  Margarit and I went for a walk along the river... some of us went for a trail ride up in the forest, and we generally just enjoyed the spectacular spring weather in the mountains.  I got up early one morning and went for a walk down along the Athabasca and Miette rivers with my Hasselblad.  I haven't processed any of that film yet, and did not have my little digital snap-shooter with me at the time.  I hope that I captured some reasonable images on film and can share them later.  In the meantime, here are a few from that weekend...








No comments: