Thursday, September 23, 2010

C-41







I mixed up a batch of Color Negative Chemistry [C-41] last weekend and started to process all the exposed film that I have accumulated in recent months.  This included 14 rolls of 35mm film taken with my Russian Panoramic camera, as well as over a dozen sheets of 8" x 10", and nearly 50 sheets of 4" x 5".  Most of this film is true color negative film, but some of the 35mm stuff is monochrome film including some Ilfrod XP2, and some Kodak BW400CN.  I still haven't got to all the 4" x 5" stuff, but the rest of the film has been run through the processor.  Some of the 35mm panoramic images look pretty cool, and now that the film has been washed and dried, I've started scanning some of the best shots.  I've attached a few of the best images for all to enjoy and critique.  There will be more to come in the next few days. 

No comments: