Sunday, January 28, 2024

Low Tide

The recent batch of Kodak T-Max 100 film, processed in 510 Pyro developer, yielded quite a few decent images.  I will continue to post them in the coming days.  There were several good ones from the fall trip to Vancouver Island, as well as a few from closer to home.
On the morning of October 25th Chris and I went for a drive.  Arturo stayed behind at the rental house to do some online work.  Chris and I headed south from Courtenay and ended up down around Mud Bay and Fanny Pay.  We stopped in a few places and wandered around, doing some exploring.  The tide was out and we were able to get out onto the beach.
I quite like this shot of these tide pools.  The landform in the background left is Denman Island.  I shot this on October 25th at around 10:20 in the morning.  I used my Ebony view camera and a 200mm lens.  A #25 Red Filter increased contrast.



No comments: