Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Frank Slide Aspens

I recently processed a batch of Kodak T-Max 100 4" x 5" sheet film in 510 Pyro Developer.  This remains one of my very favorite combinations and I probably shoot more of this than anything else.  This shot was taken on September 16th 2023 at about 1:00 in the afternoon.  This was during an outing between the two Beer Parlour Project sessions in Crowsnest Pass.  I loved the way the late summer light was coming through these aspen trees.  The huge rockslide of the Frank Slide is visible through the trees in the background.  
I shot this with my Ebony 4x5 view camera and a Schneider 110mm lens.  I used a #22 Orange filter to brighten the fall foliage a little, and deepen the value of the sky.  Development was for 7:45 minutes at 24C.



No comments: