Sunday, June 18, 2023

Recent Game Camera Photos

In recent months I have not been all that excited about downloading the images from my game camera.  In fact for a length of time over the winter months the batteries had gone dead, and the memory card was full and there were no images being captured.  But, back in May I put in a fresh memory card and batteries and got it going again.  In mid-May the batteries died, and I replaced them with a fresh set, but when I did that, the display defaulted back to January 1st of 2015 at midnight.  The one image that shows a 2023 date is the correct date and time.  The other three that are showing dates in 2015 are incorrect, and were captured sometime between the middle of May and the middle of June of 2023.  The next time I go out  to the cottage I will have to reset everything to display the correct date and time, and put in fresh batteries.
I have captured literally thousands of images over the past several years, the vast majority of which were shots of the deer that hang around our place.  Everyone once in a while there is something more interesting.  This time, I captured a shot of a cougar....!  I have never seen a cougar before in the wild, and this is the first time I have captured one on my game camera.  Pretty exciting stuff...!






No comments: