Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Birthday Gift

On my 55th Birthday back in April, the girls got me a gift card from Long and McQuade.  This is a music store that sells all types of instruments.  I topped up the gift card and ordered another guitar for my collection.  This is a Fender 60'S Stratocaster with Pao Ferro Fingerboard, in Lake Placid Blue, with a hard case.  It came in at around $1300 all in... including shipping and taxes. The guitar was on back order for a while but was finally delivered to me yesterday.  I didn't have much time to play it yet as I had a hockey game last night after work.  But when I got home later in the evening I tuned it and played if for a while.  This brings my collection up to three guitars.  I'd still like to get a few more over the next couple of years but I'm good for now...


No comments: