Sunday, April 29, 2018

On the 28th Day he rested...

...sort of....  Since Easter Monday, April 2nd, I have been up early for 27 days straight and set to work doing something.  Mostly it was my day job at Mac Plastics.  I start work at 8:00AM and am generally there until about 6:00PM.  Then sometimes I stay a little later and work on personal stuff... cabinets, millwork and organzing stuff for my construction project at Nordegg.  On the weekends I have been up early as well, and out to Nordegg to work on the cottage.  Margarit and I were up early yesterday and went out there for the day.  For a change we didn't work all that hard, this time around.  We stopped at the flooring store in Rocky Mountain House and checked out some carpet samples and flooring options before heading out to the cottage.  Once there we checked the progress of the drywall work, and took a bunch of measurements so that I can continue with cabinets.  Today, on the 28th day, I slept in.  Then had a leisurely coffee and read the newspaper.  Now I have to get busy and do our income tax returns.  Tomorrow it is back to my day job, and as it is the fiscal year end for my company, we will be taking inventory....

No comments: