Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Stone House

Back in September I spent a weekend down at the shop in East Coulee, installing a new skylight.  When the work there was complete, I met up with my friends Chris and Connie of the "Off the Beaten Bath" blog.  Their blog can be found at www.bigdoer.com.  We ventured out onto the prairie, searching for an old stone house that we had been told about.  We soon found it, and hiked in.  I previously posted a bunch of digital snapshot from this day trip.  Recently I processed a batch of film that included two negatives from this outing.  This was Fuji Neopan Acros 100 4" x 5" sheet film, processed in Rodinal.  The third image was shot on Efke PL25M, also recently processed in Rodinal.  Scans of those three images are below...




1 comment:

Chris BIGDoer Doering said...

That place was amazing. So lonely, remotes, forgotten. Great shots! I'll make sure to remember to LOAD the film into my camera next time.