Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fuji Neopan Acros 100

The twenty sheets of Fuji Neopan Acros 100 4" x 5" that I processed back on December 5 included a real mix of stuff.  All twenty sheets were exposed during the 2015 calendar year.  I've already posted images from that batch that included the recent Utah trip, the ice bloom and the stone house.  The remaining sheets in the batch included one image from the spring trip to the Oregon Coast, and various images from day trips and travels closer to home.
For those interested in the nerdy technical crap associated with the film processing, this is what I do.  I expose Acros at 80 iso and process for slightly increased contract, the equivalent of about a half a zone expansion, or N+1/2.  I process in Rodinal diluted 1:50, for 11:00 minutes at 24C.  Agitation is minimal, for about 5 seconds per minute.










No comments: