Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Efke PL25M

Last weekend I processed a batch of 4" x 5" sheet film.  This was the now discontinued Efke PL25M.  This film is very slow, and I typically expose it at 10 iso.  This was one of the three films that I took with me on the recent trip down to Oregon.  This batch is all relatively recent, dating back to the fall of 2014.  I've only begun to scan the negatives from this batch and this first image dates back to a day trip that Margarit and I took back in October.  Over the coming days I will post some images from the November trip to Jasper with the Monochrome Guild, and some from the recent Oregon trip.  The image I have included here is of an abandoned homestead up in Lamont County.  In my opinion the clear fall sky gives quite a chilling mood to this image...


No comments: