Thursday, September 4, 2014

Yet more film processing... Fuji Neopan Acros 4" x 5" in Rodinal

Last week I processed another batch of Fuji Neopan Acros 4" x 5" in Rodinal.  With this recent push on processsing my backlog of exposed negatives, I am beginning to catch up.  I have only a handfull of sheets left to process from 2011, and less than 30 sheets from 2012.  A lot of the negatives that I have exposed in 2013 and 2014 are already processed.  As I write this I have just finished up one more batch of Acros, and that film is currently in the process of being washed.  I will now turn my attention away from film processing, and to printing...  I have a LOT of new negatives that I would like to print... so, in the coming weeks I will begin to focus on making work prints of some of the more promising ones, as I work toward refining my selection for fine prints.  Mine is an ever evolving body of work and life dictates what I have time for, and what I am in the frame of mind to work on.  For now, here are some scans of the batch of negatives from last week.  Most of these were shot down in Utah in late 2013, though there are also a few from the end of 2012...


















No comments: