Sunday, September 7, 2014

Mushrooms

I processed another batch of sheet film a couple days ago.  Once again this was a batch of Fuji Neopan Acros, processed in Rodinal.  Mostly this batch included more negatives from the Utah trip last fall.  Those will be scanned and posted in the coming days.  But, this batch also included three mushroom shots from the Labor Day long weekend trip to Ram Falls.  The first two were taken by Hailey, and the last one is mine.  This will be the last of my film processing for a little while as I plan on turning my attention to some printing over the coming weeks.  I have processed hundreds of negatives over the summer, but not printed anything since last spring.  I am anxious to see what sort of print I can coax out of some of the better negatives...




No comments: