Saturday, September 13, 2014

Monochrome Guild Meeting

We had our first meeting of the Monochrome Guild for the fall season.  Most of the usual gang was in attendance.  A couple couldn't make it.  We had a guest, Andrea, who is new to film photography and quite enthusiastic about it.  This was sort of a get re-acquainted meeting that outlines our agenda for the coming months.  We want to make plans for our annual Fall Photo weekend, organize our annual Friends and Family Show, and get our website up and running again.
I presented a couple of work prints that I printed earlier this week.  They were generally well received though I am not sure if I will put the effort into turning these into exhibition prints, or move on to something else.  I am attempting to strengthen my work in the Procession West project and to that end I want to replace a couple of the weaker images.  There are several new negatives that I will print over the coming weeks and then eventually refine those down to the best ones that merit inclusion in the project, and the work to create exhibition prints.  Perhaps these will make the cut...



No comments: