Friday, January 3, 2014

More C-41 Color Negatives

I scanned the last of my large format color negatives today.  These were all taken in 2013, mostly down in Utah during my trip in October.  There are also three images from Jasper taken on the Monochrome Guild Fall Photo Weekend.  With the bulk of this film processing now behind me I will continue with some small batches here and there, but want to focus on some other projects in the coming weeks.

These first four were taken here in Alberta, at various times during 2013.




The following images were all taken in southern Utah, and on the northern border of Arizona, during my trip down there this past October















These last three were taken during the Fall Photo Weekend in Jasper in November




2 comments:

Mike Isaak said...

I love those ruins! Where in Alberta are they? I've been seeing them in photos a lot lately.

Thanks,
-Mike Isaak

Robert S Pohl said...

Mike...
The two remaining walls of this old stone house are on the prairie not far from Dinosaur Provincial Park. Contact me if you want more specific information.
Cheers,
ROB