Friday, April 22, 2011

Last Weekend's Day Trip

Attached is a scan of a negative that I shot during the day trip last weekend.  This one was shot on Polaroid 55.  I processed it a couple days ago and just finished washing and drying it yesterday.  I like this film for some images as it has a contrast range similar to that of color transparency film.  A very different look from typical monochrome negative films.  Too bad that Polaroid went out of business and this film is no longer made.  I still have about 50 sheets left, which I ration for special occasions...


I hope to get out to do some photography again this weekend.  That will depend partially on the weather, and partially on all the activities going on for the Easter Holiday Weekend.  Of course my girls are very excited about a certain rabbit paying them a visit to deliver some delightful treats....

No comments: