Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rob and Rob

My friend Rob has spent most of the last couple years working on a construction project down in the Cayman Islands.  From time to time he gets a break long enough to allow him to travel back home to Edmonton.  Whenever that happens we usually make time to get out on a day trip and do some shooting.  This time around a full blown day trip didn't fit in to our schedules, but we found time to get out for an evening of photography.  We travelled south of Edmonton to an old railway siding and photographed an abandoned Snow Plow and some really old railbed ditching equipment.  We both spent the evening finding interesting compositions and shooting black and white film with our 4x5 cameras.  I plunked off a few color shots to share.  When I get time to process my negatives I will post some of the "real" shots.

No comments: