Friday, December 28, 2018

Printing for the Remedy Show

The Monochrome Guild has a group show coming up at Remedy Cafe.  This is the location on 109 Street, at the south end of the High Level Bridge.  Our work will be on display through the month of January.  We will be installing the show around January 3rd, and it will remain up through the month.  At some point during the month there will be an opening, with the artists in attendance.  More details on this to follow....
A couple of weeks ago I got into the darkroom to do some printing.  This was the first time in many months and I had to start by disposing of some old chemistry and mixing up some fresh stuff.  I worked on three images, all shot on 4" x 5" film.  I had made unsharp masks of all three of these negatives in the days prior.  
At this point I'm not sure which one of these images will be displayed.  I will have to decide that once they dry down and I finish them.




No comments: