Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Haircut

"The Haircut" is usually a name that I reserve for our Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau.  All fluff and no substance.  Everything about him is very superficial and there is no meaning or planning.  In this instance I'm writing about an actual haircut, and not raving about politics.
A couple of weeks ago, out at the cottage, my oldest daughter Hailey announced that she was going to give me a haircut.  I was somewhat skeptical, given the fact that she had never cut hair before [other than the dog] and had no training.  But, with the Corona Virus pandemic and all the barber shops being shut down, I was getting pretty scruffy.  It was getting to the point that I desperately needed a haircut... or a dog license.  So, I gave in and let her do it.  She only knicked my ears twice... but the haircut turned out pretty good.  My regular barber may have lost a client....



No comments: