Thursday, June 11, 2020

Stratocaster

Back in early April, while the girls were out at the cottage, I decided to do some studio photography one evening.  I set up my studio lights, and got out my big 8" x 10" view camera.  I took a few shots of some of the guitars in my growing collection.  This is my Fender Stratocaster.  I shot this on Kodak T-Max 100 film and developed in 510 Pyro developer.  I used a slightly wide Nikkor 240mm lens.  The guitar is teal blue in color, and is an updated version of one that Fender released back in the 1960's.  I bought my guitars to play as well as to collect and I do play this one from time to time.  But lately I find myself more drawn to acoustic guitars, and the electric ones haven't seen a lot of action.  Not that I'm much of a player anyway....  I only took up the guitar a couple of years ago and with my full schedule, and limited time for practice, I've not advanced much beyond basic chords.



No comments: