Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Finished with 2015

On the weekend I finished processing the last of my 4" x 5" negatives that were exposed in 2015.  The year included a total of 439 shots.  The last couple batches were some of the more obscure films that are either new to me, or that I don't shoot very often.  I always accumulate this exposed film until I have enough sheets to justify running a larger batch, and making better use of the chemistry.  The last few batches of the 2015 year were FP4+ given N+1 development in HC-110, Rollei RPX-25 given Normal development in Rodinal, and the last one J&C Classic 200 given N+1 in HC-110.  The very last image that was processed was a shot of the Maligne River in Jasper, taken on the 2015 Fall Photo Weekend with the Monochrome Guild.  A scan of that image is included below, as well as one taken just hours prior, up along the Pyramid Lake Road.  I am now continuing with processing my negatives from 2016 and 2017.  I exposed over 500 sheets in 2016, and have shot a little over 400 so far in 2017.  Many of those have already been processed, but there still quite a few remaining.  It will likely be at least several more months before I complete the next year.



No comments: